We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

benidorm non drinkers

Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
benidorm non drinkers

Hi just wondering what benidorm is like for non drinkers is is there more to benidorm

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
14,187 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: benidorm non drinkers

Can see you have holidayed in Salou in the past. Plenty more things to do in Benidorm and whether you drink or not should not make any difference. There is so much more variety of choice and much more entertainment in Benidorm. Something for everyone. Lots of British, Spanish and Dutch pensioners stay in Benidorm for months during the winter, Old and New town.

Mentioned in this post
Salou
Salou
Costa Dorada, Spain
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: benidorm non drinkers

Sounds perfect. I really like salou but looking for a change of scenery next year

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
14,187 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: benidorm non drinkers

Been to Salou about ten times over the years but prefer Benidorm in the Spring, Autumn and winter months. It's very hot during the summer.

Mentioned in this post
Salou
Salou
Costa Dorada, Spain
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: benidorm non drinkers

That's OK love the heat

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,373 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: benidorm non drinkers

My hubby and I are teetotal yet still love Benidorm. You don't have to drink alcohol to enjoy it.

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
699 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: benidorm non drinkers

There's definitely more to Benidorm than propping a bar up. The shows are great even if your only drinking coke lol. The beaches are spotless and just mooching round the old town is relaxing , as is walking the length of the prom from levante to poniente and beyond. I love people watching too, stopping for a rest on a bench halfway down the front. If your feeling energetic tgen walk up to the cross, the views put Benidorm in perspective of where everywhere is. Benidorm is great for everyone whatever your age or however you choose to spend your time while there.

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Ballymena, United...
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: benidorm non drinkers

Hi my wife and I are non drinkers,had a great time in benidorm,went to cabaret clubs bought soft drinks,went to entertainment in other hotels ,bought soft drinks ,no problems whatsoever

Edited: 21 August 2014, 13:09
Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
410 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: benidorm non drinkers

Im a non drinker as well think the misses can drink enough for both of us i allways have soft drinks in the showbars and places and still enjoy the acts mind you my drinks are nearly the same price as hers

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: benidorm non drinkers

it does not matter if you are a non drinker in Benidorm you will find loads of things to do,..........some of the places that have acts on would expect you to buy some sort of a drink even tea or coffee or even a meal and a bottle of water.... this goes towards peoples wages and to pay for the performers and acts! if you dont like shows the walking is easy except up to the Cross mind you that is one of my favourite walks, have a good one!

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
cornwall uk
Level Contributor
4,001 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: benidorm non drinkers

Plenty to do, shopping, swimming, sunbathing, cinema,Bowling, crazy golf, watching TV, reading, walking, Markets, sight seeing, boat trips, bus trips, Eating and people watching, this should keep you out of the pubs.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm