We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benidorm September 24-28

Glasgow/Anywhere...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Benidorm September 24-28

Hi, I've booked up for a few days away at the end of September, just got a couple of questions I'm hoping some of you can help with.

Firstly, hoping clothes wise to need not much more than shorts and tshirt every day ha ha, will this be the case?

Secondly, how busy does it tend to be in September? Recommended places to go?

Group of guys ranging from mid 20s to early 30s.

Any help would be great, thanks!

Callosa D.En Sarria
Level Contributor
1,222 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Benidorm September 24-28

Busiest time of the year, All places busy.

Weather can be either fantastic or very wet.

We desperately need rain so who knows ?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benidorm September 24-28

Usually warm enough ... but maybe an idea to do a rain dance before your holiday !! I'll join you cos we are going late September too, and are hoping for good weather.

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
375 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benidorm September 24-28

We're there from the 18th to 25th and hoping for the usual great weather. Still lively and you should be fine with shorts even if there is a little rain.

I've been going 7 years now and only seen 2 rainy days & one cold & cloudy one.

4. Re: Benidorm September 24-28

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 05:16