We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rh princessa

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rh princessa

We have just came back from a holiday in Greece and I was very disappointed with the food because then we would have to go out and spend more money on food and we spent nearly all of our budget on food. We are planning to come here in October and I was wondering what the weather was like and what the food was like aswell?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rh princessa

Well in our younger days we went to most of the Greek Islands and we loved the food but it just may have changed! Most of the food we have had in Benidorm has been British but there are all sorts of restaurants in Benidorm, most of the hotels do a fantastic range of foods, I dont think you will be disappointed. Neally all the pubs do the basics as well and whatever you fancy most places will cook it for you......

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Rh princessa

Just needed to know if it was worth while going All Inclusive.?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rh princessa

Personally I think its only worth it if you are taking children with you as a family then you will save quite a bit of cash, as for the solo traveler I think its best not go A/I thats only my thoughts on this matter...

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rh princessa

I'm here now... The food is absolutely fine - in fact I'd say very good... Always lots if choice.. I've seen the reviews on here about this hotel - in my opinion you get what you pay for...

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Rh princessa

What sort of food do they serve

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,866 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rh princessa

In still in benni at moment,staying levante club hotel,the food here is very good,we go all inc when with our kids,as it makes sense with the extra drinks,snacks,ice creams for them,but when i go with friends we only ever do self catering as we all prefer to eat and drink out when we like,you can get all sorts of food and drink in benni,and it can be as cheap as chips,but even the more expensive restraints are reasonable and cheaper than uk.

Bacup, United...
Level Contributor
406 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rh princessa

Breakfast......English sausage, streaky bacon, beans, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, tinned mushrooms. Omelettes or pancakes. Yogurts, croissants, brown and white crusty rolls, toast, jams, fruit, biscuits and cakes.

Lunch and evening meals.......soups or gazpacho with croutons, salad section.....always lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onions, grated carrot, grated beetroot etc, cooked meat and cheese, about 3 " mixed" salads eg. russian, pasta etc. Also....prawns, pate, mussels, salmon on alternate days. And more besides,

Slow cooked lamb, bony but nice. Chicken breasts/wings, pan fried pork and turkey, steaks (unsure which type but also good), various fish including tuna, salmon and white fish. Pasta and sauce. Chips, potatoes, and a vegetable or two. Always a large paella. Rolls, bread sticks and ritz type crackers.

Always ice cream in tubs and something to put hot custard on. Cakes, profiteroles and fruit.

There must be something there that you like!

There was four of us including an eight year old and we all managed to find something and enjoy it.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Rh princessa

Thanks ever so much. Just needed to know as we were in Rhodes 2wks ago and the food was terrible. Spent a fortune eating out. Wouldn't care we had stayed in the same hotel 2 yrs ago, but it he food had changed so much. Can't afford to be making the same mistake twice..

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,515 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rh princessa

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187525-d2645…

The Princesa was voted 23 best out of 192 Benidorm hotels. Look on these links.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g187525-Benidorm_Co…

10. Re: Rh princessa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm