We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to do in old town.

Telford, England...
Level Contributor
404 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
what to do in old town.

any suggestions please:)

nxt monday i arrive ty x

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to do in old town.

Hi Debbie,

I'm amazed you are going back to Benidorm after what happened to you last time.! Will you still be travelling alone.?If-so, you are braver than me.!!!! I want to go on holiday to relax.

Olivers bar is a good place to people watch and the prices are good.You could also try Hostal Irati. Great Spanish food and prices.We stayed there and felt very safe.

Just keep your wits about you wherever you are,but after last time, surly you know this.????

Keep safe.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,283 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to do in old town.

Hi! Peggy Sues is fab in the old town. Just up the road from Ale Hop Shop. Its a 1950's Diner,just like in the film Grease. Me and my family have been twice during our holiday and loved it,great food and really good value. 😊

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what to do in old town.

Just been looking at your other other posts to see if I could help.

Very lucky to be going to Benidorm and Majorca in one month.

Enjoy.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,127 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what to do in old town.

Debbie,loads of pubs and clubs,just follow the flow lol,and make sure you do lunch or dinner in tapas alley,30 min walk to new town,or get the bus,and ill second Peggy sues for food,we went my daughter loved it,the food was good and great atmosphere.

Edited: 28 August 2014, 07:48
Telford, England...
Level Contributor
404 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what to do in old town.

thanks for all your suggestions. i wasnt alone last time and i ended up in hosp lol time hubby is coming with me this time. his 1st time to beni so ive got to make to fun.

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: what to do in old town.

I too thought you were on your own last time Debbie. Have a good time in Mallorca and Beni.

Sue

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,405 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: what to do in old town.

Well you've certainly much less risk of some drunken idiot jumping on your back in the Old Town Debbie but in honesty there's isn't the cabaret club culture there like the new town area (apart from the drag shows which can be very entertaining). We stay in the old town and love it but the tribute type bars are in the Levante/Rincon areas.

You'll need to factor in taxis as I recall you saying extensive walking was an issue for you and the Brasil is a fair old hike. Seems a nice hotel though.

Jules

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,127 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: what to do in old town.

Debbie,no 10 bus from main rd,hours straight down av mediterrano,you can get off any stop,5 min walk from new park which is near your hotel,or a taxi is about 6/7euros,most of clubs in old town are drag acts,some ate very entertaining,its a mote laid back atmosphere than new town,and a bit more Spanish feel to it,still the usuall Brit bars etc tho as well,my hubby prefers it,I don't mind either,daughter prefers Newtown tho,also visit the church in old town while your there,its lovely,its open untill 1pm everyday,we went while we were there,we also went to the new park,you'll love it,the bus is easy between both old and new,so if you get bored,walk up and jump on the bus,5/10 min your in Newtown.

Eileen

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,149 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: what to do in old town.

Debbie is staying near Jaime1 See link Debbie.

http://www.llorentebus.es/

Bus 2. or any other with Rincon on Debbie. Take a copy of this timetable with you.

Telford, England...
Level Contributor
404 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: what to do in old town.

thanks everyone, 4 sleeps and were off. Tracey is doing ok still in intensive care but the danger days were day 5 onwards today is day 10 day 12 we can all breath a little better:) shes gutted about our holiday but she cant fly for ages after she gets out so skegness butlins here we go.:)

TINKERBELINDA AND IAN i passded ur wishes on she says see ya soon again xxx

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm