We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa de benidorm

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,662 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Villa de benidorm

Can someone check villa de benidorm web page try dummy booking please for me .A cant seem to get price .. Mazza

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
249 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa de benidorm

Hi Mazza 2112 just tried a booking for you for next June and got the reply below.

Lodgement in Magic Villa Benidorm

Your Booking:

Superior Room Pool View

2 adult(s)

Booking from 12/06/2015 to 19/06/2015

Start with Accommodation

Finish with Accommodation

MODE Full Board

We're sorry. At the moment we cannot confirm your request.

You can make us arrive your request by email and we will answer to you as soon as possible.

Please, call us to (+34) 902 165 454 to arrange the reserve by telephone.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,662 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa de benidorm

Thanks cant seem to get prices for sept ..Thank you kindly ahascraghphil for taken the time to try for me ..A did call number last night it was as if the line was dead ..will try again Thanks Again .. mazza

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,627 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa de benidorm

What dates in sept and what rm type and board mazza,ill have a go and see what happens

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,627 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa de benidorm

Mazza,tried a random date in September,as didn't know your dates,but wouldn't let me book either,so god knows,suppose they could be full,or waiting for rooms to be relised back to them that's blocked off for various booking agents,try ringing them again,good luck

Eileen

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,662 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa de benidorm

Cheers yorkshiregirl503927 a did call last week and guy was ever so nice but told me to book online as get better discount trying for 6 nights 15th 21st sep 2 adults 4 yr old .. mazza

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,627 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa de benidorm

Mazza,I think there may be a problem with magic costa blancas main site,and if there is because all the hot er ls booking systems will be intwined with that will explain why bookings on line are not working,went onto main site,started booking,when you get as far as putting in date,hotel,rm and board type that's as far itll go,it is haveing trouble loading and connecting the rest it would seem,I've tried it on my lap top,tablet and my Nokia 1020,so its not the device,and not my WiFi as can go onto other hotel sites and fo dummy bookings,as trying to find 2 bedroom apt for oct for me and the girls in oct,so far being on gemelos,levante club and I can do it on them,try it yourself on www.magiccostablancahotels.com

And if the same happens to you,the ring them and explain situation,also tell them 2 other people in different parts of uk have tried to booking for you and same happening so has to be there site,then hopefully they'll still give you the online discount,as its there fault,they do have 5 rooms available it tells you that much.

Eileen

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,662 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa de benidorm

Thanks Again yorkshiregirl503927

Im booked a did it with asda travel and got a better price than the rest of accomadation providers ..So once again thank you and ahascraghphil For taken the time to try for me .. Mazza

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,627 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa de benidorm

Eres Bienvenido. (your welcome)

Eileen

Save Reply
9. Re: Villa de benidorm

Dear Mazza,

If anyone has a problem with our website we kindly ask them to contact us, either by telephone or by email, and we will do our best to solve your doubts and help you get the best price and accomodation.

Our contact details are in our website.

Kind regards,

Estela Jornet

Grupo Magic Costa Blanca

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,662 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa de benidorm

Thanks Estela

I did E mail and it was getting sent back to my inbox but I managed to call hotel direct told it was better to book online .But as I had problems booking I used another source .to book up at villa de Benidorm ..Kind Regards Mazza