We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 bed hotel

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
3 bed hotel

Hi people could any 1 recommend a hotel with 3 seperatebeds in the room,stayed in the flash last year and had to share a large double and it wasn't ideal for 3 lads would like the same area or near the tropical would be fine as well thanks in advance

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 bed hotel

The end rooms in the ambassador have 3 seperate beds 2 singles and a double the double is in a room of its own

Liverpool
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 bed hotel

Thanks a lot would I have to book directly with hotel to get that room as I usually use travel republic

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 bed hotel

I booked with low cost hols 4 the misses and 2 friends but didnt actualy book that room i thought they would end up with 3 beds in the room with not much room to move around but when they got there they were just given that room and apparantly there is 1 of those rooms on each floor at the end of the corridor you could maybe e mail and ask if you could have 1 i no what you mean about the flash they were expecting 3 people to share the bed when we stayed there

Lancashire
Level Contributor
339 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 bed hotel

I stayed at the orange in an end corner room with 3 beds in and that was ok for 3 adults but you'd need to request the corner rooms :)

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 3 bed hotel

Hi! The Hotel Presidente has triple rooms with 3beds in. Spacious too. 😊

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 3 bed hotel

hen party stayed at peblou service group hotel all had 3 single beds

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,644 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 3 bed hotel

Caroline,I hope you dont mind me asking,but i went with my cousin today to althams,she tried to book triple,for her hubby,2 kids,simular ages to your 2 one same age as you eldest the other a bit younger than your youngest,obvisouly althams couldnt do it on computer,so rang the hotel,were told by the hotel under no circumstances do they allow 4 in a triple room,even if 2 are children they dont allow children to share a single bed

and they use family rooms for this,so i emailed them askeing if my cousin could do this,they said the same to me

plus that theyve had a few others wanting the same thing,theyd told them the same,as if broke hotel policy and did it for one theyd have too do it for all,so how the hell have you wrangled that one out of them,when it would seem no one else can,just interested to know,thats all,as my cousin has now booked the levante club again as she knows she can get the pool view,on the room type she wants,help would be appreciated for futre reference,pm me if you dont want it in public view,as you must have some special charms.lol.

Eileen

Liverpool
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 3 bed hotel

Thanks every 1 for ur help today we managed to get another mate to come so we booked the Melia nxt June 23rd for a wk for 430 for 2 people had some great prices on trav rep anyway off the flash on 23 sep so let u know how it went happy a hols every 1

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,644 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 3 bed hotel

At least your sorted.Grayjess

Edited: 04 September 2014, 21:12
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 3 bed hotel

Hi Eileen! I have absolutely no idea why your cousin cant do the booking,we've not had a problem doing it and as i said we're booking again later in the year for next year. We just told Althams what we wanted,they told us to email The Hotel Presidente to check,so that our booking was correct. All 4names on the booking form,triple room,in brackets 2children topping and tailing in the 3rd bed. As i said before,manager even spoke to our kids about sharing a bed,so nothing was kept from them. My only thought is that its because we are regular guests,it was our 7th or 8th stay(i cant remember),stayed there before having kids too,that they want to keep us happy,I've no idea?! I'm sorry,i wish i could be more help. 😊

Edited: 04 September 2014, 21:18
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm