We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas and New Year

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
murcia
3 posts
Save Topic
Christmas and New Year

I'd like information about what's the best way to do Benidorm at Christmas? Am thinking b & b hotels/hotels with packages and entertainment/christmas dinner/new year parties etc.

Trying to arrange a short break for ex-pats living on Costa Calida. can anyone out there give me some pointers please?

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas and New Year

Virtually every place is open so eating out is no prob even on christmas day.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas and New Year

Yes i agree with the above,have stayed in hotels and apartments over the christmas and new-year and never had any problems getting meals,it might be worth your while to contact some hotels to see if you could maybe join in on the new-year gala dinners,

murcia
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas and New Year

Thank you everyone for the replies. Anyone experienced their most fantastic christmas and new year ever in Benidorm? If so where did you stay and do you have any phone numbers for me? Glorious day down here on the Costa Calida - no surprises there then!

Carcassonne
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas and New Year

Be aware that Restaurant Prices will be around 5 times the normal menu price on Christmas day, it will of course be a special menu, so an All in package has a lot to recommend it.

murcia
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas and New Year

Thank you JamesFrance, much appreciated.

6. Re: Christmas and New Year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm