We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xmas hotel in Benidorm

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
France
Level Contributor
4 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Xmas hotel in Benidorm

We stayed at The Poseidon Palace (I have just written a review) from Dec 23rd to 27th & overall, it was quite good. We enjoyed the buffet self service meals. Christmas Eve Gala dinner was very grand. Christmas Day lunch let hotel down. My friends living permanently in Spain tell me this is "normal" as hotels go mad with their Christmas Eve dinner rather than the Christmas day lunch, which is what we're more used to. Having said that, we'd go back. We had booked a coach trip with friends

(We have our own house an hour south of Benidorm & were there from 19th Dec to 4th Jan)

Who's been to a hotel in Benidorm for over Christmas RECENTLY ?

WHERE would YOU recommend for next Christmas ?

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xmas hotel in Benidorm

I stayed at the Rialto hotel over christmas and newyear and was really very pleased with all they put on for us,already i have booked to spend this christmas in benidorm staying at the calypso hotel,we havent choose the rialto again as i will have the in laws with me and the slight hill will be too much for them,but i will be staying there again in august for a few daysGoing to the calypso because i have stayed there before and heard its also very good at christmas.-

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,972 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xmas hotel in Benidorm

Friends of mine spent Christmas and New Year at the Venus Hotel and said it was excellent, especially Christmas Day.

england.uk.
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xmas hotel in Benidorm

we went costa blanca for the 1st time from the 19th to the 26th went on aoa was pleasantly suprised we got put in club lavante appart hotel was lovely and clean we went sc but there was plenty of places to eat and drink it didnt seem like xmas though and not really for a teenager only pool and arcade we would go back but when its a bit warmer but on our own no teens

4. Re: Xmas hotel in Benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 23:20
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm