We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calpe or Albir ?Please help me deceide

Scotland
Level Contributor
175 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Calpe or Albir ?Please help me deceide

Went to Albir last year with my partner, and really enjoyed our stay at the Albir Playa, we are thinking of returning to Costa Blanca this year in July and considering Calpe this time. Looking for some advice to help us choose between Calpe or Albir? Also looking for recommendations on Calpe hotels which are based in a good location, ie near beach and within walking distance to bars etc. Also can anyone advise what bars are the best and if they have live music etc going on. We will be going for a week without out children, we are aged 40 so not looking for clubbing but for some good entertainment. Also do you advise us to go half board or are we better to go bed n breakfast and enjoy the restuarants? All advice much appreciated, many thanks TTGV

1. Re: Calpe or Albir ?Please help me deceide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Calpe
Recent Conversations