We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

list of excursions online

Which Calpe hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
FLORIDA1
Level Contributor
875 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
list of excursions online

Hi. I might be staying at the Hotel Diamante in Calpe this September. Is there a list of possible excursions online? I won't have a car. I read about a possible boat trip to Benidorm but would like more details. I don't usually do prepackaged excursions, but won't have a car this time. I suppose an easy train or bus excursion would do as well. Thanks!

devon
Level Contributor
968 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: list of excursions online

Hiya,

The boat trip is really nice imo, you get it from the port I think it costs about 20 euros unless it has gone up, you then go across to Benidorm seeing Altea on the way with all the little coves etc, and then you get to spend the day in Benidorm. Its a nice day out. If you wanted to spend longer in Benidorm, you could not bother about the boat back and get a train/bus, or just go another day by train/bus.

You can also get the train and go to Altea itself which is nice, you need to go to the square where the church is, thats lovely, and they have lots of bars and restaurants. From there you can see the rock @ Calpe. You can then walk from Altea to Albir, it takes about 40 mins but again its a nice walk. You could also get the Train to Alicante or Denia, again a nice day out. :-)

Edited: 09 April 2013, 12:05
Calpe
Level Contributor
789 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: list of excursions online

Hi...as Foxy says the boat trip to Benidorm is a pleasant day out...this site may be of help to you too, lot's of information on Calpe.

calpeonline24.com/boat-trips-excursions-c194…

Anne

FLORIDA1
Level Contributor
875 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: list of excursions online

Thanks! That's just what I was seeking.

4. Re: list of excursions online

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Calpe