We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

calpe in november

Which Calpe hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lincolnshire
Level Contributor
117 posts
1 review
Save Topic
calpe in november

hello, thinking of a week early november in calpe, as it is quieter than benidorm, however does everything close down, wouldnt want to go if it is like a ghost town

St Andrews, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: calpe in november

I've been in December and I wouldn't say it was a ghost town then. Plenty of restaurants were still open and with it being a port and not just a tourist town there was still stuff going on.

Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
5,451 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: calpe in november

We were there early November last year and everything appeared to be open with plenty of tourists around. The weather was fantastic with lots of sun and temperatures mid to high 20’s, don't know if thats normal but it was very nice!

bournemouth
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: calpe in november

I have been in mid November and the weather was lovely. The town was quieter but not deserted, most of the restaurants in the town were open. Personally I would choose to stay in the main part of town as the Levante beach area can feel a bit of a ghost town in winter especially if the weather is not that warm.

4. Re: calpe in november

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2015, 04:27
Get answers to your questions about Calpe