We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flamenco dancers Torrevieja

Stockport, United...
10 posts
Save Topic
flamenco dancers Torrevieja

We will be visting Torrevieja and have a car from 25th septemeber to 3rd Oct. I would like to take out my parnter for a "typical spanish evening", with flamenco dancers and such like.

Can anyone suggest where a good restaurant would be around Torrevieja, we have a car so travel wont be an issue, that wont cost the earth!

Regards

Ged Manchester UK

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
423 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flamenco dancers Torrevieja

Have a look at www.eduardosvillamartin.com - supposed to be the best restuarant at Villa Martin, and flamenco dancers on a Friday evening.

We've eaten there several times and the food is always good, and the Friday night entertainment is very authentic.

Not the cheapest but not too OTT.

Stockport, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: flamenco dancers Torrevieja

Thanks for that llamacalmer , I emailed them and they didnt know what their programme will be in sept/oct.

Any other suggestions?

Ged

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
423 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flamenco dancers Torrevieja

There's also Patio Andaluz on the N332 towards Villa Martin. I haven't been there and it's got mixed reviews in the restaurant section here (No 9).

warwickshire
Level Contributor
27 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flamenco dancers Torrevieja

Hi ged

I love patio andaluz you need to book but flameco is on a thurs and sun eve about 8.30. As for the food its spanish and huge choice very authentic pretty restaurant which is a complete surprise when you go inside.

Also in Torrevieja on the main road out of town past the huge carrefour is the Villa De Salud its on the left hand side as you head inland towards the toll road. this is a large spanish restaurant with huge patios and there own stables and offer flamenco evenings. The show was brilliant but I was not over keen on the food but was worth going for the surroundings and show.

sue

Stockport, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: flamenco dancers Torrevieja

Thanks for the Info suzybabe36 , can I ask, how much did you pay for the evening?

Ged x

6. Re: flamenco dancers Torrevieja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Torrevieja