We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's open.

Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
What's open.

I'm going in September 17th, and some things seems to be shut? As it waterparks.. I was wondering what is open, and is there still the banana boats and that open at the beaches? Also the pier place with the fun fair?

Thanks in advance!

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
429 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's open.

The water parcs will be closed by then, but not sure about banana boats.

The seafront fun fair shuts down for the winter, but in Sept I would think most of it will still be there.

Essex UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's open.

we always normally go off season and can't say I have actually noticed much closed aside from waterpark. have you looked to see of Aqua natura murcia or aqualandia benidorm are open then?

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
429 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's open.

Aqualandia in Benidorm is open to 30th Sept but that's over an hour's drive, and no public transport.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's open.

We are going to Torreveja in November for a week we will be looking for areas to live and look at part time jobs as we hope to move there oct 2014,any one with advice.We hope to relocate in or very near ex pats.

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
4,053 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's open.

Paul , I have replied to your other post.

6. Re: What's open.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Torrevieja