We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Zenia Hotel and bars

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
La Zenia Hotel and bars

Hello

Myself and hubby will be arriving on the 27th January for a few days, could anyone please advise what the weather would be like so as I know what sort of clothes to bring. Also are there any bars close by within walking distance from the Hotel

Many thanks in advance

UK
Level Contributor
368 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Zenia Hotel and bars

With regards to the weather, I've visited the area every January for the past 8 years. Sometimes it has been really cold and raining, other times its quite warm during the day, but still falling cooler around 4pm and a coat is needed later on. Check the weather forecast a few days before you go, as its a tough call to predict now!

There are a few bars around a 10 minute walk away near the La Zenia roundabout on the 332. The immediate area around the hotel is quiet in the winter months, especially at night.

Edited: 21 October 2013, 19:05
essex
Level Contributor
1,971 posts
1,193 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Zenia Hotel and bars

Walk up to La Zenia roundabout,the are a few bars/restaurants,mostly good but the one to visit is ALFIE'S PLACE very friendly staff,Every Tuesday afternoon have a live group from 1pm to 4pm,great sitting outside on a Sunny day,or inside on a not so nice day.Fantastic Atmosphere,people so friendly,you are made very welcome.Food is of a very high standard,a large selection on menu.Also do set menu,choice of 8 starters,8 mains and deserts.TERRIFIC VALUE.Well worth a visit.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
17 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Zenia Hotel and bars

A little furtther around the corner is the new boulevard ( la zenia boulevard) with bars, shops and cafes too they very ffreindly and the whole place is well worth a visit.

Weather wise the area gets about 350 days of sun so u should be fine but take something warm to wear in the evening ( perhaps long sleeved sweater or a thin fleece) as it gets cool quickly after the sun drops and while you can fall unlucky and find yourself in a shower they clear up very quickly so i wouldnt worry unduly.

4. Re: La Zenia Hotel and bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Torrevieja