We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport from Torrevieja to La Zenia

dublin
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
transport from Torrevieja to La Zenia

Hi, how do i get from Torrevieja to La Zenia Boulevard and how do i get to La Zenia beach from La Zenia Boulevard.

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
3,993 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transport from Torrevieja to La Zenia

You can get a bus from Torrevieja bus station, it is the bus that goes to Mil palmeras, I am not sure if it calls at the Boulevard you are best asking the driver. If it doesn't stop there then get of at Playa Flamenca and walk up to the Celtic Isle bar then turn left to the Boulevard. You will be able to see a large sign that says Alcampo this is at the Boulevard, so you'll know what direction to walk if getting off the bus at Playa Flamenca.

costazul.net/index.php/en/routes-and-schedul…

From the Boulevard to the beach, come out of main entrance and turn right and walk until you see the BP Garage & Pets World, follow this road down to La Zenia where you will see the blue bridge to cross the dual carridgeway. The beach is straight down the road that has the Deucha Bank.

Essex UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transport from Torrevieja to La Zenia

hefty walk in the heat mind from the Boulevard to the beach, might have to make a pit stop half way to cool down if your going in the hotter months.

3. Re: transport from Torrevieja to La Zenia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Torrevieja
Recent Conversations