We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Group holiday in Valencia

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Group holiday in Valencia

Hello,

I am attempting to plan a group holiday (yes, it's a stag do but I daren't put into the title due to the attached stigma!) to Valencia in April (18-20th) 2014.

Looking to find out what decent activities are available/worth doing? Such as coasteering, white water rafting, etc.

And also what the night-life would be like in Valencia in April, is it still a lively town before all the tourists crowd in in the summer months?

Any other hints, tips or recommendations would be warmly welcomed.

Thanks,

Stuart

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,298 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Group holiday in Valencia

Stuart:

Valencia is the third largest city in Spain, after Madrid and Barcelona. It is always lively.

I would look for a hotel near downtown, which is the Plaza del Ayuntamiento. From this place you can walk to most sights.

I would see the aquarium at the City of Arts and Sciences. This is the best aquarium in Spain and I have seen it 3 times already.

The Bioparc is a wonderful place to see the animals in natural settings. You fell you are in Africa itself.

Read about the day trip to Cuenca in the top questions on the right panel.

Naxxar,Malta
Level Contributor
33 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Group holiday in Valencia

Also go to the Central Market, Valencian Cathedral, La lonja de la Seda and Malvarossa Beach.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
872 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Group holiday in Valencia

Hi Stuart - if it's activities you are after, I just did a quick google search and found this company: valenciaadventure.com/index.cfm/p/activities. I don't know them but you could look for reviews of them.

Edited: 03 September 2013, 22:48
4. Re: Group holiday in Valencia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2014, 12:39
5. Re: Group holiday in Valencia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2014, 06:21