We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Menswear boutiques

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
988 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Menswear boutiques

Could anyone direct me to the area/streets where I could find upmarket Menswear boutiques.

I am not interested in brands such as Gucci, Armani etc.

Thanks for any help.

Stourbridge, West...
Level Contributor
174 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Menswear boutiques

Hi there are a couple of shopping centres near the southern end of the tauria aqua being one of these. Have a look online whether there are any stores here that interest you. There are also stores on the streets near colon metro station and near colon market its best to explore and see what you find. There are also menswear departments in el corte ingles department stores. It all depends on what your looking for? For my taste I like toro on calle del la paz (excuse my spelling).

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
988 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Menswear boutiques

Thank you very much for your response.

I am looking for expensive, exclusive, upmarket boutiques where for instance a Man's shirt will retail at approximately 150 to 400 euros.

Valencia, Spain
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Menswear boutiques

On Poeta Querol street you have the most exclusive shops such as LLadró o Bulgari. If you are looking for exclusive man´s clothes I´ll have a look there on the Ermenegildo Zegna or Hermès shops.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people on this board should think before strike on the keyboard if they know what is asked, the answer or at least the city.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
988 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Menswear boutiques

Thank you.

5. Re: Menswear boutiques

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2014, 05:16