We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ideas on a day trip to valencia please

leeds, uk
Destination Expert
for Leeds
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
385 reviews
Save Topic
ideas on a day trip to valencia please

hi all

can you help me pelase

we came out to calpe last sept, and are coming out again in a few weeks

we have a car hire, and we love things like waterfalls, food, and anything interesting we may not have here in uk

we dont like museum

i have tried looking at footballs matches, but just missed out on a valencia home game

we will be driving from calpe, so should arrive here in the morning

i've had a look on what to do, but i'm overwhelmed by the markets etc

can you give me some suggestions please

we are a group of 5 very good friends 4 of us are in our 30's with a friend in his 50's (leaving wife at home to join us)

we all work in catering, so food markets would be good

and we love a nice beach, however we have one in calpe

thanks

leeds, uk
Destination Expert
for Leeds
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
385 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ideas on a day trip to valencia please

also, can anyone please tell me where this landmark is

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g187529-…

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,212 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ideas on a day trip to valencia please

cute:

I would go to the City of Arts and Sciences. The aquarium there is the best in Spain and is huge. I have seen this aquarium 3 times already and never tire seeing it. They have parking.

3. Re: ideas on a day trip to valencia please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2014, 12:38
Edited: 04 February 2014, 12:38
leeds, uk
Destination Expert
for Leeds
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
385 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ideas on a day trip to valencia please

thank you!!!

paella was amazing, i have never rated spanish food here in uk, and when all 6 of us came last year for our first time, we all said how on earth can the spanish restaurants here around leeds do spanish food so bad!!!

we have planned the following

day 1 denia

day 2 valenica (hopefully its a straight forward drive)

day 3 calpe hike/ walk/ beach

day 4 benidorm (specially for the flea market)

again not ebough days here!!! but since we've discovered costa blanca, we'll be definately coming more often!!

5. Re: ideas on a day trip to valencia please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2015, 07:18