We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valencia /Madrid/Granada/Palma de Majorca

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Valencia /Madrid/Granada/Palma de Majorca

Hi I intend visiting lisbon & barcelona with my husband & 2 year old ,where else would be a recommended destination to add into our trip ?pls consider easiest traveling for my toddler also.

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valencia /Madrid/Granada/Palma de Majorca

How long have you left after L.and B. and where will you fly home from?

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Valencia /Madrid/Granada/Palma de Majorca

Hi I haven't booked as yet ,I fly into lisbon for 3 nights then thinking to do 2 nights at one if the mentioned destinations then end of with 3 nights in barcelona ...

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
60,592 posts
3,653 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Valencia /Madrid/Granada/Palma de Majorca

Sameera:

With so little time I would go to Madrid and Barcelona only.

For train travel:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187514-c80518/Madrid…

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Valencia /Madrid/Granada/Palma de Majorca

Have you done the maths? Three nights anywhere gives you two full days, two nights only one day. You have little time to do justice to L.and B. Travel between the two, let alone between three destinations puts a whole in this short time. I would extend your time in L. and B. perhaps taking a short day trip or two from one or other of the cities.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Valencia /Madrid/Granada/Palma de Majorca

Hi thank you for your response ,I know I know ,I'd love to spend more time bug due to work commitments I'm always forced to travel this way :(

6. Re: Valencia /Madrid/Granada/Palma de Majorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2015, 05:20