We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi from airport to Hotel Las Arenas

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
212 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
taxi from airport to Hotel Las Arenas

After reading this forum for months - it's great, thank you all very much - I know that Valencia has good public transport. But because of our luggage and of our back problems, we would prefer to take a taxi to Hotel Las Arenas. How much should I expect to pay, and how much should I tip? Are taxi drivers generally honest, or should I check the metre and ask for a receipt?

Thank you very much for your help.

Doncaster
Destination Expert
for Lassi
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi from airport to Hotel Las Arenas

Hi!

Other posters on this forum suggest €20 for a taxi downtown, so I expect a few euros more to the Las Arenas. Obviously, late night travel will be more expensive.

I usually tip 10% in Spain.

Colin

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi from airport to Hotel Las Arenas

The taxi will be around 30 euros including tip. The taxi drivers are pretty honest, but from the airport can sometimes put on an extra charge.

Hotel Las Arenas is lovely by the way and you won't be disappointed.

Thanks

Sam

Castellon de la...
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi from airport to Hotel Las Arenas

Hi,

now there is a flat fare for the services from the airport. It cost 23 € for Las Arenas zone. Here have you more information.

aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/…Taxi.html

Have a nice days at la malvarosa beach

PD. Sorry for my english

4. Re: taxi from airport to Hotel Las Arenas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2014, 00:06
5. Re: taxi from airport to Hotel Las Arenas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 06:17