We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valencia airport to castellon

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Topic
Valencia airport to castellon

Could you tell me please the best way to get from Valencia airport to Castellon please by bus or train ???

Doncaster
Destination Expert
for Lassi
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valencia airport to castellon

Hi!

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187529-i499-k16…

It's an old post, so prices will have increased.

There's also this page: …about.com/od/valenci1/qt/valdtcastellon.htm

Colin

Edited: 30 June 2014, 18:41
Castellon de la...
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Valencia airport to castellon

Take the metro from the airport to Xativa station.

Then go to the "Estacio del Nord" (just beside) an buy a ticket for Cercanias (or Rodalies in Valencian language). It cost 5'70 for a single ticket. And take the first train to castello. There are half hourly trains, the later at 22:30. The trains labeled civis are semi-direct trains at peak hours, but the same ticket is valid.

These trains are not pre-bookable and not appear at general search in renfe website.

Here are more information

renfe.com/EN/…index.html

Sorry for my english and have nice days in castello

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
829 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Valencia airport to castellon

If you search online for Renfe Cercanias Valencia you can find timetable details there. I think metro and train are your best bet to get there.

4. Re: Valencia airport to castellon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2014, 00:06
5. Re: Valencia airport to castellon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 06:17