We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valencia MotoGP

Level Contributor
307 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Valencia MotoGP

Hi,

I'm currently trying to book a trip to to Valancia MotoGP race!

Could you give me some tips on where to stay and how to get to the circuit please? I'm used to camping 2 minutes away from the entrance at Silverstone.

Many thanks

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
69 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valencia MotoGP

Hi We stay in the centre of Valencia (Cuitat Vella) within walking distance of the main train station (Estacio Nord) it's very easy to get to the track if you stay in Valencia get the metro to Sant Isidre where you catch the train to Ricardo Tormo Circuit. We usually go from the stop Bailen behind the main train station. You can buy the return ticket from a machine before you get on metro.It's worth paying a visit to Cheste ( next stop after circuit ) on Saturday night . All the crazy Spanish bikers hang out here for a big party and it's great craic.

Anyway hope this is some help.

Level Contributor
307 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Valencia MotoGP

Thanks, that is very helpful. Can you buy a ticket for the whole route from the metro station? How long does it take? How regular are the trains?

Also, does the metro run from the airport to town?

Thanks

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
69 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Valencia MotoGP

Yes you can buy a ticket for the whole route at the metro and it takes around 40 mins from sant Isidre . The trains are fairly frequent if you check nearer the time for the Motogp you can print a timetable that they release especially for Motogp. Returning from Gp on Sunday is a bit mad people queuing for an hour or so but it improves every year it's probably better to stay at the track after races and relax and let the crowds reduce. Also there are buses which go to the track I have never used them but they might suit you. Yes metro runs from airport to city centre.

Level Contributor
307 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Valencia MotoGP

Thank you edy68… That's great!

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,847 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Valencia MotoGP

We are also going, we have booked an apt through holiday lettings as we are staying a few extra days.

Level Contributor
307 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Valencia MotoGP

Hey again

Only a few days to go :-)

I think I understand where I need to go on the metro/train. Does anyone have a link to the train times to the circuit for race weekend please?

Thanks

Castellon de la...
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Valencia MotoGP

Hi

here are the link

circuitvalencia.com/userfiles/microweb/motog…

Level Contributor
307 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Valencia MotoGP

Perfect! Thank you very much!

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,847 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Valencia MotoGP

I also thank you x

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,847 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Valencia MotoGP

Oh no, just looked at the weather it says rain on friday...............