We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football match - disabled access

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Football match - disabled access

I'm keen to book tickets for Valencia CF vs Espanyol on Sunday 14th Sept - but I need to check disabled access for my mum who is a wheelchair user with limited walking ability (need to avoid stairs in particular). How can I find out?

London, England
Level Contributor
8,284 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Football match - disabled access

I can't see anything on their website, so I think you may need to call them. I would imagine the stadium has wheelchair access as Spain is fairly good on accessibility.

Castellon de la...
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Football match - disabled access

Hi,

Mestalla has a disabled zone, but I can't find how to buy tickets for these zone.

valenciacf.com/ver/12191/el-valencia-cf-ampl…

Try to ask directly to the club. I can't find the e-email at the website.

The stadium is now the oldest in Primera División, and a lot of zones are only accesible by stairs.

3. Re: Football match - disabled access

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 06:17