We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food tour of Italy including Florence and Bologna

Rockville, MD
Level Contributor
179 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Food tour of Italy including Florence and Bologna

My husband and I are thinking of doing a week long trip to Italy specifically to eat! I would like to definitely go to Bologna and spend just one night in Florence. Any suggestions on other cities/town that we should visit?

tuscany
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Food tour of Italy including Florence and Bologna

As you want to visit Bologna I suggest you also Parma ( Parmigiano cheese and Prosciutto) and Modena ( Traditional Balsamic Vinegar ) They are both near Bologna and you can reach by train in about 30-45 minutes.

Then there are many other towns which have very good food . Bologna is specific for fresh homemade pasta (Tortellini ravioli and fettuccine and lasagne ) . Florence has a different cuisine, which is also very good and interesting

2. Re: Food tour of Italy including Florence and Bologna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 21:16