We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples Pizza festival 2008

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
257 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Naples Pizza festival 2008

does anyone have info on this? I know its in september. I would like to know the folliwjng info:

1. dates and times.

2.Is it in a central location or is it spread out over a large area?

3. how far is it from the central train station by bus? (or what is the best way to get there from the station)

Thanks!

Likely To Sell Out
Skip the Line: St Peter’s and Sistine...
23,050 reviews
from US$77.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Viewing...
530 reviews
from US$419.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour...
2,840 reviews
from US$125.70*
Likely To Sell Out
Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing Tour
6,730 reviews
from US$114.30*
Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Naples Pizza festival 2008

Since the last two pizza festivsls took place from the first Thursday to the second Sunday of September, it would be logical to assume that the 2008 Pizzafest will take place from September 4 to 14, 2008.

A large number of pizzerias all over Naples take part. Check out www.pizzafest.info closer - much closer - to the date.

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
257 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naples Pizza festival 2008

Thanks! Hopefully Ill be able to decipher it, since I dont speak Italian :)

Seattle, WA
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Naples Pizza festival 2008

I was trying to find the same information. Just came across this posting from a Naples hotel that says it will be September 11-21. Found it at www.pintostorey.it/en/events.htm

I plan on eating nothing else while I"m in Naples for a few days! Enjoy!

4. Re: Naples Pizza festival 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 05:24