We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Residenza Giubbonari - Rome

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
879 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Residenza Giubbonari - Rome

My adult daughter and I are thinking of renting the Blue Apt in Residenza Giubbonari for the last week of April(4/25-5/2), 2009. It is the only one available for that week. I know it is on the second floor (American), and that all the windows are facing Via Giubbonari and that it will be noisy. I am hoping that, if it is hot, there is a/c that will keep the noise out. If not hot, can we shut the windows at night to sleep and not hear too much. We can both use earplugs - my husband snores and I have used them before.

They are giving us a great rate for 2 bedrooms/2 baths.

United States
Level Contributor
9,571 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Residenza Giubbonari - Rome

I stayed in the Blue apartment in May and with earplugs was able to sleep in the living room (other family members had the bedrooms). The A/C may not be turned on then but Cristina is very accomodating. With the windows closed, the noise is much less.

TAB

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
879 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Residenza Giubbonari - Rome

Thanks,TAB. We decided to take the Blue apartment, but now my problem is that I am not hearing back from Cristina. I sent in the form over the weekend, requesting availability and she wrote back yesterday morning that the Blue Apartment was available and she would put a hold on it for us until Thurs, 11/20. I was to contact her back if we wanted it by then. I have sent several emails yesterday and tried calling this morning, but now response from her. I have another apartment on hold and I hate to leave them hanging, but I dont' want to cancel until I know for sure we have the Blue apartment. The only phone number on the web site is their phone/fax number. I keep callng and getting the fax. By now, it is 5pm Rome time, so I am assuming she has left for the day. Any other ideas how to contact her?

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
879 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Residenza Giubbonari - Rome

Forget that last post. I just talked to Cristina. She had been out of the office. Such a nice person!! We are all set. Thanks, TAB, for your input.

4. Re: Residenza Giubbonari - Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 09:28