We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free help call center for tourists

Verona, Italy
Destination Expert
for Verona
Level Contributor
1,582 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Free help call center for tourists

From national TV news, today:

Starting today, may 15th 2010, a new service for tourists is available 7 days a week, 9 am up to 10 PM

They will be able to answer in 7 languages (italian, english, french, spanish, german, russian and chinese) and help you in case of incidents, car crashes, problems, illness, complaints or simply tourists info for the place you are or plan to go to.

The number to call, from Italy, is kind of easy to remember 039.039.039 exactly like the international calling number for italy repeated three times.

Question is... will they be really helpful?

Since i don't want to bother them with a useless call, I'll be glad that if a tourist will ever try to call will find them really useful.

Let's hope so

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
787 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free help call center for tourists

Thanks for the info .... mmm, if I remember I might try it out when I'm in Italy next month. Will report back if I do.

2. Re: Free help call center for tourists

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2010, 06:23