We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Queenslander Tours

Boston...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Queenslander Tours

Excellent small group tour. Great, well-balanced itinerary, excellent hotels (we signed up for the "budget" hotels, they exceeded expectations). Excellent value for money. Our Tour Captain Dan sets the standard by which all tour captains should be measured....a consummate professional.

Great job Queenslander!

Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Queenslander Tours

Sounds like sales promotion to me!

Boston...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Queenslander Tours

Dear retiredagent,

The advantage of the Internet is that anyone can post a response. It is too bad that for a small business like Queenslander, someone like yourself can post a response that questions honesty and integrity, either mine or that of Queenslanders. And for what reason......

RPSCDN (Just returned from Great Cities of Italy Tour July 1-14, 2010)

Charlotte, NC
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Queenslander Tours

I took my 80 year old mother on the QueensLanders Italy's Great Cities Tour in June. It was the trip of a lifetime for my mother. Our tour captain Janette was superb. We also signed up for the "budget" hotels so that we could use the money to take the extended tour to the Amalfi Coast. From the time we stepped off the airplane in Venice, our smiling tour captain was waiting for us. We stayed in wonderful hotels, ate in small local restaurants that I would never have found on my own. The small buses/vans were ready for us when we needed them. The private tours in each city were very informative and it was nice not to tour with 50+ people (we had 7 in our group and another group from QueensLander were touring at the same time with 13 in their group). We had plenty of free time to tour in most cities on our own and arrangements were made by our tour captain if someone wanted to see a specific site not on our itinerary. Mark Story, owner of QueensLander Tours, keeps you informed periodically prior to your departure with information about travel documents, money, clothing, tour itinerary/hotels, etc. They call a few days before you depart to answer any questions/concerns that you may have. I could go on and on about the professionalism of this tour organization but I will end by saying that I would definitely recommend this company to anyone wanting to see Italy in a "stress-free" manner!

4. Re: Queenslander Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2011, 05:16