We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation in Rome

mullica hill, nj
Level Contributor
165 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
transportation in Rome

We are arriving in Rome and had planned to take the train from the airport to Termini station. Our hotel is waling distance from Termini. I saw that the price of the train is 11 Euro per person, there are 3 of us, for a total of 33 Euro. Would it be cheaper to take a taxi?? I have always used the train and subway, so I am not familiar with the taxi prices. What is the current cost of a Taxi from the airport to the termini area?? Any suggestions??? thanks as always, I get the best info here.

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation in Rome

The Leonardo Express now costs 14 Euro per person.

The fixed rate for a taxi from FCO to central Rome is 40 Euro until about October 31, when it is supposed to go up to 45 Euro plus 1 Euro per piece of luggage.

2. Re: transportation in Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2011, 06:17