We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For people who want to spend some days in Cagliari, Sardinia

Monserrato
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
For people who want to spend some days in Cagliari, Sardinia

I would like to suggest all a nice and cheap B&B in the center of Cagliari. Really well-located in th historical part of the town, managed by nice people and welcoming.

From there you can easily reach the Poetto beach by bus or walk in the shopping streets near the harbour and the amazing fish and meat restaurants.

My staying there was really nice and price is good too, you can find additional details in www.bbinas.it

Piazza delle Erbe
Flea & Street Markets, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Acetaia Villa San Donnino
Gift & Speciality Shops, Historic Sites
Tours of Amalfi Coast
Shopping Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Food Tours, Day Trips
UK
Level Contributor
4,630 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For people who want to spend some days in Cagliari, Sardinia

If you enjoyed your stay with this b&b, why don't you write a review about the b&b on this site ?

This would be more acceptable than a single posting ever on the forum. Otherwise, it looks like you're advertising !

Monserrato
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For people who want to spend some days in Cagliari, Sardinia

Thanks Nolana I've tried but the B&B is not listed I have sent a suggestion to TripAdvisor but they replied telling me that the B&B was not accepted (I don't know why!!!) and suggest to post in this forum, apologize if this was not the correct way!

Cheers J

3. Re: For people who want to spend some days in Cagliari, Sardinia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2011, 05:17