We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are the best lifts/runs in Madonna di Campiglio

North Hollywood
5 posts
Save Topic
What are the best lifts/runs in Madonna di Campiglio

I will be in Madonna di Campiglio from March 19th-26th and most likely only in the SkiRama area. We wanted more of an Italian feel so we chose this resort area vs Selva. I know, I know.....I am probably missing out.

What are there best lifts / runs if we are intermediate to advance intermediate snowboarders? Looking for beautiful wide runs, fairly fast. We are able to tackle the advanced runs as long as there are no moguls.

There are 5 mountain ranges, so we want to not waste our time on lame runs when there are killer ones to tackle.

Thanks!!

1. Re: What are the best lifts/runs in Madonna di Campiglio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 15:16