We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My first europe trip - Itinerary help for the italy leg

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
495 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
My first europe trip - Itinerary help for the italy leg

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to travel to Italy in may for a about 10 days. I have read quite a bit on the places to visit and things to do. However I need some expert input into my itinerary before I go ahead and plan further.

Nice - Milan (2N) - Florence (2N) - Rome (3N) - Naples (1N) - Venice (2N) - Zurich

Nice - Rome (4N) - Florence (2N) - Venice (2N) - Milan (2N) - Zurich

I plan to take the pisa day trip from florence, and padua day trip from venice and ostia day trip from rome. Further my wife wants to stay at the amalfi coast but I aint clear on how to get there or what to do.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
10,014 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My first europe trip - Itinerary help for the italy leg

Exact dates??

Do your second one.

Fly www.easyjet.com from Nice to Rome.

then do Florence then Venice then Milan

www.trenitalia.com for Italian rail

Do Milan last as there are direct trains to Zürich (3h41min) every 2hrs throughout the day

www.sbb.ch for swiss rail

2. Re: My first europe trip - Itinerary help for the italy leg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 05:42