We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rome-Florence-Venice itinerary

Alabama
Level Contributor
81 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Rome-Florence-Venice itinerary

Hello all!

I am planning a trip for three to the big three of Italy for this May/June. I have devised the following itinerary and would love feedback from those who have knowledge of these beautiful cities. I like to be prepared but not overly tied to a schedule so while I have activities for each day they are not set in stone. Any recommendations in grouping activities or putting them on certain days of the week would also be helpful. Feel free to critique the amount of time I have allocated for each activity, like I said the last thing I want is to have to stop and figure out what to do next while on the other hand I don't feel pressed to do everything on my schedule if something more interesting wanders across our path!

Thanks in advance !

Sunday 27-May Leave USA

Monday 28-May Arrive Rome @ am

Le Domus Romane di Palazzo

Valentini

Tuesday 29-May Forum

Coliseum

Pantheon

Circus Maximus

Wedne 30-May St Peters Basilica/Vatican City

Sistine Chapel

Thurs 31-May Capitaline Museum

Villa Borghese

Trevi Fountain

Catacombs ?

Friday 1-Jun Pompeii

Saturday 2-Jun To Florence

Duomo

Duomo Museum/other palazzo

Baptistery

Campinile

Sunday 3-Jun Pisa ?

Monday 4-Jun Statue of David

Uffizi Gallery

Palazzo Vecchio

Tuesday 5-Jun To Venice

Wander/ride Vaperetto

Wednesday 6-Jun Piazza di San Marco

Campinile di San Marco

Basilica di San Marco

Palazzo Ducale

Thurs 7-Jun Leave Italy :( @ am

1. Re: Rome-Florence-Venice itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 14:17