We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

football pub in sorrento? - english friendly!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
football pub in sorrento? - english friendly!

Hi all. My girlfriend and i are visitng sorrento for a week this friday and was wondering if anyone knew where we could watch the Italy v England game this Sunday evening? Preferably one that will be, lets say, more 'supportive' of the English team!

Any recommendations very welcome. Thanks in advance.

David

Level Contributor
905 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: football pub in sorrento? - english friendly!

Sorrentoshire is England friendly. You may have trouble finding a bar full of Italians watching the game, but finding one filled with Three Lions shirts should be a sinch. Here is a recent thread

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187782-i162-k1364…

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: football pub in sorrento? - english friendly!

Many thanks. Might try a smaller place actually - not a big fan of the 'three lion' crowd!

3. Re: football pub in sorrento? - english friendly!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 22:16