We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions please :)

London
Level Contributor
174 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions please :)

Me and my partner are planning a city break for end of November. But we're not sure were to go!

We're looking for a nice location, with some good nightlife, not overly expensive food and drink, That hopefully has some nice Christmas markets.

Can anyone suggest any good citys?

UK
Level Contributor
2,843 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions please :)

Have you looked at Tallinn the capital of Estonia? We were there a few years back at the end of November and the Christmas market was up and running. The medieval city was charming and had a lively night life - food and drink were inexpensive. Easyjet fly there from Gatwick

christmas-markets.org/estonia/…location.php

London, United...
Level Contributor
719 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions please :)

Doubtlessly I'd reccomend Florence. Here it is easy to eat ate great value-for-money ratio. The nightlife should be satisfying, all though I'm not much of a night life person so I don't know what you expect. Easy access from London, fly city jet from London City directly to Florence. However, I'm trying to think of a christmas market, there is one every year at piazza Santa Croce, but I'm afraid it starts early December, not late November...

3. Re: Suggestions please :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 20:17