We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

statement of presence

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
statement of presence

I applied for my Schengen visa thru the Swiss Embassy. My plan was to stay in Switzerland for 7 days and Italy for 11 days. Is this going to be ok? I am traveling with my gf who is a US citizen and doesn't need a visa. Also, it states that if we travel from another Schengen country to Italy, we are required to complete a 'dichiarazione di presenza' (statement of presence). Can we do this at all hotels?

Thanks.

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: statement of presence

Yes. The form you fill out and sign when you register is the dichiarazione di presenza.

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Siena, Montalcino
Level Contributor
3,794 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: statement of presence

kiran,

This may help italia.it/en/…

3. Re: statement of presence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 18:19