We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pignone - Cinque Terre - Help!!!

Launceston...
Level Contributor
29 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Pignone - Cinque Terre - Help!!!

Hello,

Some help would be much appreciated. I am in Pisa ATM and have 3 nights booked for cinque Terre, I have only just realised (stupid I know) that the accom is actually in Pignone and I can't find info anywhere with how I can get to Pignone.. I thought possibly a bus, but can't find out how frequent these are. I'm so bummed about this as I thought I was in the cinque Terre area and keen to hike and go between villages and now I am stressed thinking about getting back to the accom each day. I should've done my research better but the reviews on the bed and breakfast were fantastic and I kind of was mislead by what people said about the location. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Oh it would be helpful to add I am getting the train from Pisa to la spezia centrale tomorrow so was going to go on from there.

Thanks!

Emma

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,268 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pignone - Cinque Terre - Help!!!

Here is the link to the bus timetables for the whole La Spezia Province: atcesercizio.it/images/…estivo.pdf.

The few buses from La Spezia tro Pignone are listed on page 139.

From Pignone to Monterosso and back there are only 2 buses per day, listed on page 148.

Otherwise, you could bus back to La Spezia and take a train from there.

Note that service is weekdays only i.e. Monday through Saturday.

2. Re: Pignone - Cinque Terre - Help!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 September 2013, 20:35
Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
29,811 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pignone - Cinque Terre - Help!!!

To access the bus timetable link given in reply 1 simply delete the full stop/period at the end of it (after pdf).

Unfortunately the buses to Monterosso ran in July and August only.

Cinque Terre, Italy
Destination Expert
for Cinque Terre, Monterosso al Mare, Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pignone - Cinque Terre - Help!!!

You could always take a taxi from pignone...or even see if your bnb has transportation into the other village - a few do. It's a charming but very, very little town that is really famous for their potatoes!

5. Re: Pignone - Cinque Terre - Help!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 06:24