We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itenernary and hotel help required for Rome/florence/Venice

Colombo, Sri Lanka
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Itenernary and hotel help required for Rome/florence/Venice

Hi,

My wife and I are planning a trip to Italy in October. It will be our first visit to Italy and we are currently planning to fly into Rome. Stay 3 nights in Rome, Take a train to Florence 3 nights in florence with a day trip to Piza on one of those days and then take a train to Venice. Maybe a day in Venice and then head out to greece from there. (Not sure of this leg of the trip yet it will based on Budget and time, but keen to know the travel time and best mode to travel from Venice to Athens.). Need help with good Hotels in Rome,Florence and Venice nothing fancy has to be clean and convienent to see the cities we are in. appriciate your suggestions

thanks alot in advance

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,054 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itenernary and hotel help required for Rome/florence/Venice

I think you should make it a prority of booking Hotels, this can be a busy time, especially in Venice, I think you would regret not staying longer in Venice,

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
33,909 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itenernary and hotel help required for Rome/florence/Venice

venere.com and booking.com

Donna

3. Re: Itenernary and hotel help required for Rome/florence/Venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2014, 05:17