We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rome Apartments

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Rome Apartments

Hi All

My friend and I are traveling to Rome Late August 2014. We are both in our fifties and this is our first overseas holiday. We are looking at apartments in Rome and very much like the Pigna Suite through Rentals in Rome. Can anyone give me any info on this company or better still the apartment itself which is very close to the Piazza Navona.

Thanks

Kerry

Coolangatta...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Rome Apartments

Hi Kerry,

I'm Italian, but I live in Australia. Me and my family visited Rome last December and we stayed in this fantastic apartment found on Homeaway.it. Do a search for property 1008853, it's 5 minutes walk from the Colosseum and the owners are very nice.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rome Apartments

Thanks Larah. Will have a look

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
9,453 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rome Apartments

This link is from the Rome Forums regarding renting an apt.:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187791-c162553/Rome:…

There are numerous sites, including Rental In Rome, which has good and bad reviews. Have you looked at VRBO and Home Away to name a couple?

I've found nice apartments thru www.venere.com and the reviews are from people that completed a stay.

Post #1 is "near" the Colosseum and your looking for the Piazza Navona area, quite a (walking) distance apart.

4. Re: Rome Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 07:15