We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Insight Vacation Italian Intermezzo

Philadelphia...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Insight Vacation Italian Intermezzo

Hi Everyone: I will be going on my first Insight Vacation to Italy on the Italian Intermezzo in March 2014. I am wondered if anyone has done this tour, how the hotels, food, things to do, fared with this company. Also any insight on this tour would be appreciated. Thanks and have a great day.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,379 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Insight Vacation Italian Intermezzo

Have not traveled with Insight. But, would consider them a 3 ***. Knowing the cost factors, I would not think you would be city center and food would be in the mid-range.

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Naperville
Level Contributor
916 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Insight Vacation Italian Intermezzo

We used the ""country roads of Italy" tour with Insight about 10 years ago and thought it was really nice. The guide was great and all hotels were good except for one that they no longer use. We thought the meals were also pretty good and we are fairly discrimating. I think they are good value for the money.

I believe a tour is a good way to get a feel for a country before exploring on your own, which is what we do now.

Do your homework and read lots of reviews but all in all I would not hesitate to recommend Insight tours.

3. Re: Insight Vacation Italian Intermezzo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2014, 06:19