We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

guidance

Lahore, Pakistan
2 posts
Save Topic
guidance

I'm landing on milan 22 dec2013. I'm with kids pls guide me which is the best cheaper hotel and which is the cheapest way of transportation as I'm leaving for Paris after 2 days.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: guidance

Hi S20!

Welcome to TripAdvisor!

There's a great listing of hotels in Milan here, and you can see a button for "Best Value" which lists 43, sorted by highest rated.

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g187849-Milan_Lombard…

Depending on where you stay, Milan is very walkable. In addition, there are subways and street cars which cover the city.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187849-s302/Milan:It…

Enjoy the beautiful city! Take the kids to the rooftop of the Duomo! They will never forget it!

-Karl

2. Re: guidance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2014, 05:18