Unfortunately, we are visiting Florence for a short time and only have 2 full days there, one of them being December 25th!
I am trying to plan our itinerary and desperately need help and advice.
1. Can I accomplish visiting the Duomo, climb the Bell Tower, have lunch and then visit the Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery all in one day with 4 kids:?!
2. What can we possibly do on Christmas Day? Where can we go?
3. How much time should I anticipate needing in Santa Croce, Piazza della Republica and Gallileo Museum if I could even figure out when to get to them?
4. Are there any "must visit" restaurants? Are they any restaurants that have gluten and dairy free foods?
5. I know that it is recommended to get tickets ahead of time for museums - which ones?
So many questions. So little time!