We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Citavecchia car service to Rome Termini?

Columbia, MD
Level Contributor
14 posts
243 reviews
Save Topic
Citavecchia car service to Rome Termini?

We're docking April 12 off the NCL Jade in Citavecchia and will need a car service to take us to Rome Termini so that we can get the train to Florence. We're looking for recommendations, thanks. I know we can get a train from the port but we're in our late 60's and are looking to make one leg easier with less to worry about re hauling our luggage.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,964 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Citavecchia car service to Rome Termini?

This link is from the Rome Forum, the two car services mentioned get good reviews:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187791-c151384/Rome:…

I've used www.romeshuttlelimousine.com for transfers to and from FCO/Termini and my accommodations in Rome, very professional and punctual.

Edited: 13 January 2014, 16:19
2. Re: Citavecchia car service to Rome Termini?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 05:18