We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train Changeover in June 2014..

Melbourne
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Train Changeover in June 2014..

Hi Guys,

Quick question- I am doing some travel in Italy by train in early June, ie from the 9th, through to the 11th... I know this is the changover period for the timetables.

My question is, the trains I want to book are available and the times are all loaded. BUT, does this change because it is after the changeover period? Or if I can see the times, it means that those trains are confirmed?

I just dont want my trains to vary heaps in time if I purchase non refundable tickets, as I have a tight schedule...

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Nathan

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
86,962 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train Changeover in June 2014..

The change is on 15 June, and times after that date are not yet available. Trains shown online will run at the published times.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Train Changeover in June 2014..

Legend thanks mate!

3. Re: Train Changeover in June 2014..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2015, 06:19