We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best milan hotel with space But within good distance

wirral uk
Level Contributor
28 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Best milan hotel with space But within good distance

Hi me and my wife are going to Milan 26 may to 2 June from UK

Lake como is too far away to stay in with no car and visit Milan regularly in that week

What's a nice and near area to Milan within half hour train journey with a hotel pool or not so built up area ??

Its a big ask but we don't want to hassle of city life but a close visit time is vital.

Some people say Milan is run down like Cannes. I've been there.

Likely To Sell Out
Skip the Line: St Peter’s and Sistine...
23,069 reviews
from US$76.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Viewing...
531 reviews
from US$413.60*
Likely To Sell Out
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour...
2,853 reviews
from US$124.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing Tour
6,736 reviews
from US$112.80*
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,309 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best milan hotel with space But within good distance

You can get from Como San Giovanni to Milano Centrale by train in about 45 minutes. Hotels in Como are within easy walking distance of the lake ferry that you can take to visit towns along the lake like Bellagio, Varenna, etc. as well as going to Milan conveniently by train. It would be a short taxi or bus ride to the correct train station (Giovanni, not Como Lago) to go to Milan.

Edited: 26 February 2014, 21:44
2. Re: Best milan hotel with space But within good distance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2015, 05:27