We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Centre Rome and.......

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
96 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Two Centre Rome and.......

Hi Italy Experts,

It's that time again....

My wife and I are looking for a twin centre ten day / two week break, maybe 4 days in Rome then a possible coastal stay perhaps within a two hour train ride of Rome.

We've done two centres including Rome before. Other destinations already tried & enjoyed are:

Sorrento, Siena & Firenza, Riomaggiore, Malcesine, Napoli, Tropea, Taormina, Venice.

They were over many different holidays. As before, we're not keen on the stress of car hire. Aiming for 31/May arrival in Rome.

I have posted this in Rome forum too.

Many thanks.

Ciao

Edited: 02 March 2014, 07:47
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,949 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two Centre Rome and.......

www.sperlongaturismo.it/en Trains www.trenitalia.com Click on the UK flag for current train times

Accommodation www.venere.com

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
96 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two Centre Rome and.......

Thank you for link. I will investigate.

Ciao

3. Re: Two Centre Rome and.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 05:19