We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help with my transport, help is greatly Appreciated!!

Albany, New York
3 posts
Save Topic
Please help with my transport, help is greatly Appreciated!!

So the wifey was looking at hotels when all the sudden she went to show me a few others and they sold out so we promptly spent the day researching hotels and booked our stays. I would like some help though! We have spent a lot in travel and stay and would like to get some help with transport. My hotels are;

Airport - Milano Malpenza

Milano Hotel - Mercure Milano Solari

***Teleportation***

Rome Hotel - Rifugio Degli Artisti

I would like some help with finding travel as close to our hotel with minimal taxi as possible. If anyone available to help me?

So ill do my best to ask the right questions.

1. Arriving in Milan Malpensa Airport - What is the cheapest way to get to our hotel - Mercure Milano Solari?

2. After our stay at the Mercure Milano Solari what is the closest train station/mini airport that is the most cost effective way to travel to Rome? That is close to our next hotel Rifugio Degli Artisti?

Thanks for all that help in this post!!! I really appreciate it

United States
Level Contributor
9,587 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help with my transport, help is greatly Appreciated!!

It would be helpful to post the hotel links so people trying to help you can determine the locations.

TAB

Albany, New York
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Please help with my transport, help is greatly Appreciated!!

You are right, I apologize. Links for all!!!!

Rome Hotel - http://www.rifugiodegliartisti.com/

Milan Hotel - mercure.com/gb/…index.shtml

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
28,484 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Please help with my transport, help is greatly Appreciated!!

Train Malpensa Aeroporto-Milano Cadorna www.malpensaexpress.it/en/ then Metro to Sant'Agostino then walk.

Metro from Sant'Agostino to Milano Centrale then train Milano Centrale to Roma Termini then proceed as directed on the hotel's website. For cheap fares, book train in advance on www.trenitalia.com clicking the UK flag first for English. Booking normally starts 120 days in advance, but this interval could be shorter for dates following the timetbale change on June 14.

Albany, New York
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Please help with my transport, help is greatly Appreciated!!

Thank you, I will research this and connect the dots! Thanks sir!

5. Re: Please help with my transport, help is greatly Appreciated!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 06:17