We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AirOne reservation

Newcastle Australia
Level Contributor
422 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
AirOne reservation

I have been trying to make a reservation on AirOne's web site on the 21/9 from Athens to Venice. I get all of the way through then it will not accept any credit card that I enter. Is this because the site will not accept an Australian credit card. I preferred to book on their site as I can include book in baggage where as all Australian booking sites that I have found do not provide this option. Has anyone got any ideas. When getting to the seat selection part of the booking process it seems that there are still heaps of seats on the flight so I have time to work this out. Suggestions appreciated.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,068 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AirOne reservation

Check with your bank that your card is registered with Verified by Visa or Mastercard Secure. A number of European web sites require that cards be registered with these security systems.

Newcastle Australia
Level Contributor
422 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AirOne reservation

Thanks Sydneynick - will check today

Newcastle Australia
Level Contributor
422 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AirOne reservation

Now I think I know what is wrong - when I get to enter card details for payment there is a box that wants N paper - what is this? I am sure I am going to feel stupid when I get an answer.

Newcastle Australia
Level Contributor
422 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AirOne reservation

Finally manged to purchase our tickets after at least 10 unsuccessful attempts. Credit card accepted and today there was no box ' N paper ' requiring something to be entered. One more thing ticked off the to do list.

5. Re: AirOne reservation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 06:28