We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris, Rome and Venice

Valley Stream, New...
11 posts
Save Topic
Paris, Rome and Venice

So I'm going to Paris, Rome then Venice for 11or 13 days, flying out of JFK, New York.

Should i go back to Paris from Venice then fly home?

Also how long is the flight between Paris to Rome?

Any suggestions in general will be appreciated.

Pottersville, New...
Level Contributor
123 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris, Rome and Venice

You might find easier flight connections between Paris and Venice. There is also an overnight train between Paris and Venice, if that is of interest to you. Makes no sense to return to Paris to fly home. Arrange your tickets so you fly into one city and out of another (use the multi-city feature on most airline websites). Paris-Venice-Rome (or vice versa) should work nicely for 13 days (it would be rather rushed in 11). The flight between Paris and either Rome or Venice should only take a couple hours, but the travel will eat up at least half your day. Remember you need about an hour to get to the airport, arrive 2 hours early, and about another hour to get to your new lodging. Buon viaggio!

Valley Stream, New...
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris, Rome and Venice

Thank you!!! any more suggestions????

Valley Stream, New...
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris, Rome and Venice

So I am thinking

JFK to Paris

Paris to Rome

Rome To Venice

then home!!

4. Re: Paris, Rome and Venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2015, 04:16