We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best transportation to Capri

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
25 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Best transportation to Capri

Hello,

I will be in Naples IT June 22nd (Sunday) and I want to see Positano, possibly spend the night and on Monday head to Capri. what is the best way to get to capri and also the less costly?

I plan on staying in Capri for the night and the next day leave Capri to Amalfi

Help anyone? I appreciate it :)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
39,551 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best transportation to Capri

Take the ferry - (it's the only way):

www.capri.net/en/ferry-schedule?path_id=12

As of now (and it may well change to add one or more maybe later in the season) - there is just the 10 a.m. ferry

Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
Level Contributor
6,136 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best transportation to Capri

Personally, I would go to Capri first, then Positano, then Amalfi - take a look at a map and you will see how it lays out.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
25 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best transportation to Capri

Thank you, so instead of Naples - Positano .. Naples - Capri? I really dont care about the order as long as I make it to all 3 :) Where can I see times for the ferry from Naples to Capri? Also what is the average price per person? Thank you so much!

Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
Level Contributor
6,136 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best transportation to Capri

No, Naples - Capri, Capri - Positano. See Amalfi as a day trip from Positano via ferry.

www.coopsantandrea.com

http://www.alicost.it/content/?id=6

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
39,551 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best transportation to Capri

Is the boat transportation on the capri.net website showing up for you? It gives you the time, prices, types of boats etc for the various routes - just change the route to what you want to do and you will see the current list of what is running and when and price.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
25 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best transportation to Capri

Thanks a million, yes it is. So much great information! Thank you so much!!

7. Re: Best transportation to Capri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2015, 06:15